Evening Lads & Lassies,
Today I wanted to share this super easy recipe for gluten free pizza.
- Gluten Free Flour
- Coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
- First add 1 1/4 cups of water along with a table spoons of yeast and let it settle for a few minutes.
- Next add the two eggs and two table spoons of coconut oil and mix together. Finally add 1 1/2 cups of flour to the mixture. Whisk together for five minutes, until the mixture resembles dough.
- Keep dough in the bowl and cover with plastic wrap and leave for 20 minutes so it rises.
- With wet hands spread the dough out over grease proof paper. Place in over for 7-10 minutes.
- Take out and spread tomato paste on the base then add your selected toppings. For the pizza I made I added Mozzarella cheese, corn , peppers and jalapeños. Place back in the oven for a further 20 minutes.
I also made stormtrooper cupcakes! Let me know if any one wants to see that next.
Till next time,