Seems all I’m doing is uploading Recipies these day! However, I had to share my first attempt at making banana bread. It turned out so well, and tasted amazing.
- 280g of plain flour
- 1 tbsp Baking soda
- 110g Butter
- 220g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 ripe bananas (the riper the better)
- 85ml milk
- 2 tbsp Vanilla extrack
- 2 tbsp of Cinimon
- Preheat oven to 180c
- sift the flour & baking soda into a bowl
- Mash up the Bananas
- In mixing bowl add the sugar and butter and mix untill light & fluffy.
- Add the Bananas, eggs, vanilla extract and cinimon to the butter and eggs. place under the mixer at medium speed, then add the flour in a little at a time. Mix until smooth.
- Grease a loaf tin with butter, place mixture in the tin and into the oven. Bake for an hour untill risen and golden brown.
- Remove from oven. allow to cool.
Till next time,